Monday, August 19, 2013

Fresh Mercies

One of the most amazing things about my God is His new mercies!! He waits for every new day to cover me in them.....even when.....I don't deserve them. Instead, I deserve a good old "doe-pop" for all the crazy, spastic, ignorance from the day before.

 Ever had one of those "day before" moments. When you remember that you yelled at your teenager, smirked at the car that cut you off, huffed at the lady with a basket full of groceries when you only had a loaf of bread and about 5 minutes to spare.....and worse yet, passed over and opportunity to share Christ.

Who deserves mercy after that??? Not me....but my God, through His Grace, showers me with it. Sometimes I can hardly grasp that the God of the Universe, of everything, loves me that much.

I want to live every moment of my life for Him...how could I not. Will I mess up.....YES!!! Will He give up.....NO!!!!


His mercy awaits me......I'm His beloved : )


No comments:

Post a Comment