Saturday, August 17, 2013

Still Blessed Even In Storms

It feels great to blog again. Life has been a bit rough lately in my house.

We've suffered greatly these last few months and we have grieved the separation of part of our family. That's the heartbreak that I never imagined.

Only through the Grace of my precious LORD am I still standing. I have learned to cling more deeply to Him, much tighter actually : )
He has turned the tears to laughter when I never dreamed He would.

I have learned to keep on godly muzzle when I just want to scream out in defense. My peace is this....My Ancient of Days is keeping me, my EL Roi sees all, and my Ebenezer will never leave me. That is my strength : )

We are still travelling this road, but I am more assured now than ever before....I can finish this race by keeping my eyes on the "Author and Perfector of my faith".

I am looking forward to writing more about what God is doing through this journey.

Have a blessed day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment