Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Captured By Peace

It has been way to long since I blogged. I have had one crazy few months. I could almost sell tickets to my "amusement roller coaster" world ; )
But...thanks be to God alone, on this whirlwind, He has continued to be faithful and has blessed me beyond what I deserve. That is True Love....Amazing Love!

I am looking back and seeing the joy that He has brought me in the last months. He has not let me forget that He loves me and that He is in total control of every situation, complication, interruption, and sees all of my tears, my heart ache, my discouragement. My El Roi sees it all. He knows my life, every detail that has been, every detail that is and every detail that is still to come. I have had to learn to grasp that even tighter. Am I am pro at it...NOPE, but I am a work in progress and can see that when I have clung to Him and His Word, that peace, right smack dab in the middle of the storm, has captured me. The "peace that surpasses all understanding" has kept me. So, why do I still continue to struggle or panic or fret..... because I am still learning to completely trust Him with my everyday life and with my everyday craziness. He knows that, and He, My Ebenezer, will not give up on me. My heart just goes all leapingly excited at that!!!! 

I know that there is a bumpy road still to travel and that I will get side tracked...but...knowing where the road I am on leads, I will press on! My PORTION FOREVER is waiting for me.

God is Good!!  Have a wonderful day in the LORD! Hope to write more soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment